Search Rose City Tarot

Saturday, November 22, 2014

School and Blogging

Yesterday I registered for Winter Term classes, one of which will be in the classroom while the other will be conducted online. Two to three classes is the most I can successfully take at a time while balancing work and a social life.

What this means is that my Oranum schedule may change a bit and that I will not be reading on Saturdays anymore after December 22, 2014--the start of the Winter Term. Of course, I will still be able to conduct email readings via Storenvy, and I will stick to the 2-10 day turnaround time. When I am not reading on Oranum via chat, you can purchase email readings from me there as well. Just please be sure to have a clear question/questions in mind when you purchase a reading. :)

As a final note I will continue posting news and updates via this blog, my Tumblr blog, and on Oranum. I am now on Twitter as well so if you haven't followed me yet, please do!

Because I haven't been blogging as much as I should have I definitely plan to be more active on my blogs.

That's all for now. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment