Search Rose City Tarot

Friday, November 21, 2014

Technical Difficulties

My computer is down at the moment due to being stuck in an automatic repair loop and my inability to enter into safe mode to fix it.

Unfortunately, this means I likely won't be going on Oranum this weekend like I had intended. I was planning for today or sometime tomorrow so I could get another day in before I left for the coast.

I apologize for my computer crapping out and I hope to get it up and working again soon. In the meantime you can visit rosecitytarot.storenvy.com for a tarot reading.

If any of you lovely folks out there has a Dell Windows 8.1 Laptop and thinks they could help and let me know how to enter safe mode, don't hesitate to contact me! I'm also registering for college classes today and since they will be online, I gotta get my computer taken care of ASAP.

Thanks for bearing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment