Search Rose City Tarot

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

New Oracle Deck: Oracle of Shadows and Light


This arrived for me yesterday, and I’m thrilled as can be! I ordered it off of Amazon back on Black Friday after reading some good reviews (and seeing that some of their cards featured Mermaids). I hardly expected it to arrive so soon, but I’m glad it did!








The LWB matches the box. It's a bit bigger than the LWBs that have come with my other Oracle decks. I can't wait to start reading it!



I love the design on the back of the cards, it's very Steampunk-esque. (and I do love Steampunk!)

 


Aaaand the mermaid! Woohoo! Mermaids! It looks like there's another Mermaid card in the deck, Sea Storm. (I love that card as well.) One thing I noticed about these cards is that they're numbered. I like this since I also put my Oracle cards back in order from time to time, and numbered cards will make the process a bit less time-consuming as my other decks are alphabetized.

So these are my first impressions of the deck. Though I've only just opened it, I'm already in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment