Search Rose City Tarot

Monday, January 5, 2015

Oracle Cards for January 5, 2015

Oracle Cards for January 5, 2015:  "Pink Lotus Fairy" and "Poe" from Lucy Cavendish's Oracle of Shadows and Light.

I hate to make this post all about me, but I have to be honest, I think the cards I drew today are referring to my returning to college and today being the first day of my online class.


Pink Lotus Fairy is advising me to carve out quiet time to recharge my batteries between work, school, and social life, whereas Poe seems to be directly referring to my online classes. Though Pink Lotus Fairy on its own refers to regaining balance, I believe both cards in combination are also about finding and maintaining balance. The cards are also about being flexible and embracing change with little resistance, and being able to peacefully navigate said changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment