Search Rose City Tarot

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Updates and Announcements: January Edition

First things first I would like to apologize for not being very active in posting this last week or so. I have recently started college again and that has kept me fairly busy. I am shuffling my schedule around a bit in order to make time for this blog, school, work, and my personal life. Trust me, I have not forgotten you!

Part of this, though, will also involve shuffling my posting schedule around a bit. I am unsure about whether my Oracle card readings will continue to be a daily feature for the time being, and my weekly Tarpt deck posts may be moved to a new day. Given my and my SO's work schedules and ,y school schedule and the course-required volunteer work that I will now be doing, this may likely be moved to Fridays.

I am still posting on Twitter and Instagramm. For short updates you can follow me there. My handle for both sites is rosecitytarot.

On the bright side, I finally got my business cards! As I'm getting ready for class right now I will make sure to post a pic of them later. I'm pretty damn thrilled about this though!

In March a Tarot symposium is being held in my town. I definitely want to go so I will be looking into this. It will be an awesome opportunity for learning more about the Tarot community, not to mention doing a bit of self promotion.

Anyway, this is what I have been up to. I'm still alive and I haven't forgotten this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment